WOD at Home Log Book – FREE for you!
There are many great WOD apps and other forms of media/software, training logs, fitness log books, exercise log books, weightlifting log books, CrossFit log books, etc. to help you track your work-outs and progress, but sometimes a good ‘ol pencil and paper method works well too. For all you old school folks, we have created a Free WOD at Home Log Book to keep track of your PRs (Personal Records) for all the benchmark movements and WODs. The Log book includes:
Benchmark Movement logs, some with progression images
Body Weight Movement logs
Conditioning (Run/Rows) logs
“The Girls” WODs and logs
Room for “My WODs” where you can track any work-out
Extra space for your own notes
The ability to print more pages (for free) when you run out of space!
The document is posted on Google Docs and is FREE for you to download and print! All you have to do is get to work. Below is the link:
We hope this helps track your progress!
Perpetuate that progress by Joining the WODatHome Community!
Tracking your progress (Work-outs, Personal Records, etc.) is important for many reasons!
- Your memory is bad. You will not remember that you lifted x amount of weight on November 15. Trust us. You won’t remember it all 🙂
- Progress comes gradually. Some of your goals may take 3, 6, or more months to achieve. Recording your steps towards your goal helps you remember to work on that goal and keep up with your progress.
- Humans focus on the negative. When you log your progress you are focusing more on the positive steps you are taking towards your goals and can SEE the progress you are making!
- It’s fulfilling. Let’s face it, it just feels good to achieve something you have worked hard for. Logging your progress will help you stay motivated and it’ll feel great once you reach your goal!
- It helps you stay focused. Tracking your progress is a good reminder for what you need to work on and when so you don’t lose sight of your goals.